Looking for a thriving business option? Online stores could be the one! A fully functional WooCommerce store can take your business to great heights.
From attracting customers to your e-shop to providing easy payment and checkout options, here is a list of everything you need for a fully-flourished WooCommerce store. The article lists plugins that can boost your market and save your time from many tedious tasks.
Want to attract more customers and take your store’s sales campaigns to the next level?
The WooCommerce Smart Coupons plugin is the one-stop destination that facilitates all your WooCommerce coupon-related needs. The plugin provides you with all the advanced coupon features required for your WooCommerce store.
You can now auto-apply coupons, provide free gift offers, and limit the coupon access per user.
The pro version of this WooCommerce plugin provides you with advanced features including store credits, gift vouchers, etc. With the plugin, you can also create URL coupons and other WooCommerce advanced coupons, such as, abandoned cart coupons and sign-up coupons that are proven to improve sales.
- Gift cards and store credits
- Sign up coupons
- Product quantity based coupons
- Bulk coupon generation
- Auto-application of coupons
- Give away offers
- Abandoned cart coupons
- URL coupons
- Shipping/payment method based coupons
- User role-based coupons
- Gift coupons on product purchase
The next thing to worry about is providing the most secured payment option which enables easy transactions.
With the WooCommerce PayPal, you can provide the fastest and easiest checkout experience for your customers.
Instead of PayPal Express Checkout, you can also integrate your store with WooCommerce PayPal Standard. This is a great option since PayPal Standard is no longer available in WooCommerce version 5.5 and later by default. This WooCommerce PayPal plugin accepts credit, debit cards, and PayPal money. It also provides a Buy Now & Pay Later option.
With WooCommerce PayPal pro plugin, you can provide guest checkout options, add an express checkout button to product pages, handle full and partial refunds, and accept subscriptions.
- Express Checkout from Product Page
- Faster and secure checkout
- Integrate PayPal Express Checkout payment gateway
- Extensive Customisation
- Accept credit/debit cards, PayPal balance, and PayPal credit
- Checkout button on the cart page
- Integrate PayPal standard
Multi currency for WooCommerce is a must have plugin for your WooCommerce store. This Woocommerce plugin allows you to browse products and checkout in multiple currencies.
The store owner can either let the customer select the currency on the user interface or set the plugin to detect currency based on the customer’s location and site’s language. With this plugin, you can convert taxes, shipping prices, coupons and WooCommerce product prices to the currency preferred by the customer.
- Allow multi currency payment
- Auto update exchange rates
- Auto detect currency
- Geo-Detect: detects the country of the user based on IP address, then selects a currency to display prices.
- Auto select countries based on WPML language
Want to handle all your shipping-related documents and WooCommerce invoicing in one place?
This free WooCommerce invoice plugin lets you create invoices, generate packing slips, WooCommerce delivery notes, dispatch labels, and shipping labels.
The WooCommerce PDF invoice plugin supports extensive customization which makes it the best invoice available in the market. The free version of the WooCommerce pdf invoices & packing slips plugin supports advanced customization for invoice and shipping labels. For handling any other document, you can opt for the premium version.
- WPML and multi-language compatible
- Option to bulk print documents
- Advanced customization of invoice and shipping label
- Generate and email PDF invoices
- Generate packing slips, delivery notes, dispatch notes, and shipping labels
- Different invoice templates
- Compatible with WooCommerce Currency Switcher, Multi-Currency for WooCommerce, and Extra product options by Theme complete plugins
Here we have the largest automation platform for marketing, Mailchimp. By setting up the marketing automations, this WooCommerce plugin reminds the customer about the items they left in their cart or viewed on your site.
The plugin also lets you create beautiful landing pages that will highlight your WooCommerce products and promote sales. With an automatically synced Mailchimp account, you can send targeted campaigns and automatically follow ups to the customers post purchase.
- Detailed data view of marketing performance
- Showcasing product recommendations
- Converts website visitors to subscribers with the automatically embedded pop up form.
- Automatic syncing of customers and their purchase data with Mailchimp account
When running an e-shop in WordPress, you may want to add an extra scoop of security to your store. A security plugin with which you can continuously monitor the site, regulate backups and provide protection against malware and threats will be perfect. So, here we have Jetpack.
Jetpack makes your online store a much safer place and offers the best experience to your customers. This easy to use security plugin provides easy restores, backups, daily scanning and other spam filtering options which ensures site security.
- Automatic malware detection
- Real time backups
- One click restores and fixes
- Powerful protection against spam
Want to move your fully scalable WooCommerce site from one domain to another?
You have landed on the correct page! This free WordPress migration plugin by WebToffee lets you effortlessly migrate your site as a whole. With the WordPress migration plugin, you can backup and migrate WordPress site media files, plugins, and themes including the database with a single click.
Key Features of the free plugin
- WordPress full backup
- Schedule WordPress backup
- Database backup
- Easily pull a live site down into a local environment
- Backup to an FTP/SFTP location, Google Drive, Amazon S3, or to the local storage.
- Support both MySQL and MySQLi
Once all the above mentioned fundamental plugins are installed for the WooCommerce site, next you may want to boost up your website’s reach. To rank the website higher in search engines, you need a strong, better and faster website compared to your competitors.
From making your website a step ahead in competition, to taking care of all your site’s SEO needs, Yoast SEO is surely the must add plugin in this ultimate list. This WooCommerce plugin adds extra SEO features to your WooCommerce store and makes the store products stand out in the search results.
- Automatic internal linking suggestions
- SEO analysis for writing SEO-friendly content.
- Readability analysis which ensures readable and understandable content for humans and search engines
- Automatic redirects
- Better search results for store products
Providing the best at each step can take your WooCommerce store to the next level. I hope going through the above list of plugins will help you in finding the best plugin for your WooCommerce store. So, do check these plugins and boost your online business.