Today, a smartphone without internet is like a decade ago featured phone which is mainly used to dial and receive the call. No one would even want such phone today. The Internet is now a necessity for every mobile user. They can’t live without internet and unfortunately; if the Internet is not working due to some signal issues; they get frustrated and sometimes depressed too.
Generally, we need to pay for the Internet subscription package to run mobile data on our smartphone. But what to do if I don’t want to pay money for the Internet? The solution is to connect your mobile with the WiFi. You can access the internet from there. Easy, right? NO, it’s not easy until you know the password of WiFi. But what if you don’t know.
Two ways possible in this situation
- Either you ask for the password to the owner; he will provide you to use his internet through Wi-Fi
- You have to hack the Wi-Fi password of other’s network and use the internet as an unauthorized person.
First is not reliable when you don’t the person so, you only have a second option. Today, I am going to share a few apps that help you steal the password and allow you to use the internet from others’ account.
This is the foremost tool to hack the WiFi password without knowing even the root. This is a preferred choice of numerous smartphone users to decipher the pin and get access to the Wi-Fi. As time passes, a tool is upgraded and now even hack the WiFi networks while it was used to check if an access point is highly vulnerable to the rancorous attacks or not.
If you are using Lollipop or above version on your android mobile phone; you don’t even need to root your device to crack a WiFi network.
- Easy to use
- Totally Free
- Decrypt the password in no time.
- Implementation of several algos like Zhao, Arris, Dlink and more.
- Need a root access if you are using the version below Lollipop.
Routers which has enabled a WPS protocol can be hacked with this app. The important thing is almost all routers found in public places and homes fall under this category. In short, you will have what you want. Moreover, you can focus on your router & examine that it’s vulnerable to any malicious attack or not. It helps you hack the WiFi password without root and also strengthen your own WiFi network.
Once you identify the vulnerable (accessible) network, you can easily get the password and start using the internet without any hassle. It uses the algorithms like easyboxPIN and Zhao. Although, this app is not compatible with various Android phones as it is tested on Android devices like the Galaxy series, Nexus and more.
- It’s free and easy to use
- Powerful algorithms (Zhao & easyboxPin) to crack the password
- Supports pinning of Wi-Fi routers
- Incompatible with few android devices
- Couldn’t identify the network automatically.
This is a good app to decrypt the WiFi network password in your android phone. This works fine on rooted & non-rooted android phones. If you can root the Android device; you can have a better chance to hack into. Today, the security is the main concern and so, many people use the highly secured wireless router, I think. For such networks, this app will not work as it should be. But, still it can work for numerous times with the help of WPS; not all the time. Every time, you have to try your luck to get access to other’s WiFi network. This WPS WPA tester is a premium apk.
- Works for both rooted and non-rooted android devices
- Find the nearby network and connect your mobile with it.
- It’s a premium apk.
- You have to try your luck to get access to the nearby network.
- Not good to connect with highly secured wireless routers.
If you want to connect to a router which is WPS enabled; download this app immediately without going down to browse for other apps. Just open the app, start its interface & find the nearby wireless networks, you want to connect with. The app will provide a good option to regain the password of a selected network with & without root. Once you implemented the algorithm; it will display the password in app screen & connect to the network. Isn’t it easy for you?
- It’s Free on Google Play Store
- Easy to use and faster than some other tool.
- Works fine for rooted & non-rooted devices
- A dedicated blog is available for the tool (Get guidance anytime)
- Supports for giant company routers (Vodaphone, Asus, Huawei, Dlink, etc.)
- Rooting is required if you are using a version below android 5.0
- Works only for WPS enabled routers.
So, you have got the list of apps that help you use the internet from other’s wireless network without getting caught. If you have any idea of any other Wi-Fi password hacking app; just let me know. We would love to discuss it here.
Disclaimer: VR Bonkers is not responsible for any type of consequences if you face while using any of the above apps. This is just a list and we are not taking any responsibility for the same. So, use them at your risk.