Today, a smartphone without Internet is like a decade ago featured phone, mainly used to dial and receive the call. No one would even want such a phone today. The Internet is now a necessity for every mobile user. They can’t live without the Internet, and unfortunately, if the Internet is not working due to some signal issues, they get frustrated and sometimes depressed.
Generally, we need to pay for the Internet subscription package to run mobile data on our smartphones. But what to do if I don’t want to spend money on the Internet? The solution is to connect your mobile with WiFi. You can access the Internet from there. Easy, right? NO, it’s not accessible until you know the password of WiFi. But what if you don’t know.
Read More : Must Have Chat Apps in Your Smartphone
Two ways possible in this situation
- Either you ask for the password to the owner; he will provide you to use his internet through Wi-Fi
- You have to hack the Wi-Fi password of another’s network and use the internet as an unauthorized person.
First is not reliable when you don’t know the person so, you only have a second option. Today, I will share a few apps that help you steal the password and allow you to use the internet from others’ accounts.
10 Best WiFi Hacker Apps For Android Without Root
Note: It’s a constantly updated list. We will be adding more WiFi Hacker App to this list in the future.
The foremost tool to hack the WiFi password without knowing even the root. This is a preferred choice of numerous smartphone users to decipher the pin and access the WiFi. As time passes, a tool is upgraded and now even hacks the WiFi networks while it was used to check if an access point is highly vulnerable to rancorous attacks or not.
If you are using Lollipop or the above version on your android mobile phone, you don’t even need to root your device to crack a WiFi network.
- Easy to use
- Decrypt the password in no time.
- Implementation of several algos like Zhao, Arris, Dlink and more.
- Need root access if you are using the version below Lollipop.
2. WPS Connect – Discontinued
Routers which has enabled a WPS protocol can be hacked with this app. The important thing is that almost all routers found in public places and homes fall under this category. In short, you will have what you want. Moreover, you can focus on your router & examine that it’s vulnerable to any malicious attack or not. It helps you hack the WiFi password without root and also strengthens your WiFi network.
Once you identify the vulnerable (accessible) network, you can quickly get the password and start using the internet without any hassle. It uses algorithms like easyboxPIN and Zhao. This app is not compatible with Android phones as it is tested on Android devices like the Galaxy series, Nexus, and more.
- It’s free and easy to use
- Powerful algorithms (Zhao & easyboxPin) to crack the password
- Supports pinning of Wi-Fi routers
- Incompatible with few android devices
- Couldn’t identify the network automatically.
An excellent app to decrypt the WiFi network password on your android phone. This works fine on rooted & non-rooted android phones. If you can root the Android device, you can have a better chance to hack into it. Today, security is the primary concern, and so, many people use the highly secured wireless router, I think. For such networks, this app will not work as it should be. Still, it can work numerous times with the help of WPS, not all the time. Every time, you have to try your luck to get access to other’s WiFi network. This WPS WPA tester is a premium apk.
- Works for both rooted and non-rooted android devices
- Find the nearby network and connect your mobile with it.
- It’s a premium apk.
- You have to try your luck to get access to the nearby network.
- Not good to connect with highly secured wireless routers.
WiFi Hacker is one of the most useful and free apps that allow users to pretend to decipher the nearby password. It looks fantastic and good to prank your friends and prove yourself a hacker in front of them.
This app will display all the available networks nearby. When you click on a network shown in your display, it will start processing and display a password at the end. I would say it a delightful prank app to play with your friends.
- It’s a fun app to showcase yourself a genius hacker
- Make fun of your friends and look cool in front of them
- It will not help you to get access to other’s networks
5. AndroDumpper Wifi (WPS Connect) – Discontinued
If you want to connect to a WPS-enabled router, download it immediately without going down to browse for other apps. Just open the app, start its interface & find the nearby wireless networks you want to connect with. The app will provide an excellent option to regain the password of a selected network with & without root. Once you implemented the algorithm, it will display the password in the app screen & connect to the network. Isn’t it easy for you?
- It’s Free on Google Play Store
- Easy to use and faster than some other tool.
- Works fine for rooted & non-rooted devices
- A dedicated blog is available for the tool (Get guidance anytime)
- Supports for giant company routers (Vodafone, Asus, Huawei, Dlink, etc.)
- Rooting is required if you are using a version below android 5.0
- Works only for WPS enabled routers.
Wifi Password hacker prank is a free app for android users and can help you connect your android phone to wifi networks available nearby. This free app simulates the process of hacking the wireless network with your smartphone. With this app, you can hack all wifi network passwords with just one key. The Prank word itself says it’s a funny app used to prank your friends. Sometimes, girls can be impressed with this prank as well. But try this at your own risk. Look excellent and professional in front of your friends and colleagues.
Steps to Hack Wifi using the Wifi Password Hacker Prank:
- Catch up the wireless networks near to you and then select the secure network you wish to hack.
- Wait for a while & a dialogue will be opened with the wifi password.
- Bingo! Paste the password and start using others’ Internet without spending single money.
- Watch your favourite show and movie in High-Definition quality without worrying about your mobile data.
7. WiFi Warden
WiFi Warden is one of the finest and free android WiFi hacking apps to access other WiFi with ease. With WiFi Warden, a user can Analyze the WiFi networks, connect to your WiFi using the passphrase and WPS and view saved WiFi passwords without root.
By analyzing the WiFi networks, you can see all necessary information that who can discover on the wireless networks around including BSSID, SSID, Channel bandwidth, encryption, security, router manufacturer, distance and channel number, etc.
- Find the less crowded channel to get WiFi access.
- You can root your device on all Android versions.
- Easy to use and connect with the router quickly.
- All features of this app are available for free.
- This app doesn’t work on all types of router, use a passphrase instead.
- Access Point (AP) must have enabled WPS.
- Require Android version 6 (Marshmallow) or higher version is necessary to display Wi-Fi networks around you.
- Some of the features are in the testing phase. So, use it your own risk.
‘WiFi Password’ is a completely free app for those who don’t want to get away from the Internet even when their internet data is running out. You can connect with others’ WiFi routers and use their Internet.
If you are using Android version 5 or above, ‘WiFi Password’ can be the right choice for you to watch your favorite shows on YouTube in HD without worrying about Mobile Data.
- Millions of WiFi Hotspots
- Scan and detect the WiFi security
- Connect WiFi Hotspot nearby without knowing the WiFi Password
- You can simply add a free WiFi Hotspot by sharing the passwords with others.
- Still, there are some glitches in it but works well.
WiFi Kill is one of the best WiFi network controller applications that can disable the Internet connection of others connected to the same network. Yes, this is true. It is a useful tool for internet users who want to improve their data speed by disabling other’s internet connections and allocate all the bandwidth to your device only.
Currently, this app is only for Android users and needs root access to perform well.
- You can see all connected device on the same network you are connected.
- Display the data transfer rate of all devices
- Monitor network activity
- You can cut the network connection of any connected device.
- It works well on tablets too.
- Require root access
- Require Android version 4.0.3 or up to use this app.
10. Penetrate Pro
A popular Wifi hacker app for android users, Penetrate Pro is free and works well on Android devices. This app is widely used to find WEP and WPA keys to connect the devices with network routers without knowing the wifi password. Just install the app and search for the network; this app automatically displays the WEP/WPA keys on the screen. Please tap on the network you want to connect; once it gets connected, you can start watching videos on YouTube. Quite interesting.
- Easy to search nearby free wifi networks.
- Connect the network without knowing keys
- Available for Free
- Not available on Google Play Store; need to download manually.
- Works well only for the rooted android devices
So, you have got the list of apps that help you use the internet from other’s wireless networks without getting caught. If you have any idea of any other Wi-Fi password hacking app, just let me know. We would love to discuss it here.
Disclaimer: VR Bonkers is not responsible for any consequences if you face while using any of the above apps. This is just a list and we are not taking any responsibility for the same. So, use them at your risk.