Summary – Are you searching for saving Outlook emails in bulk to PDF with all email details and attachments? If your answer is yes, then your search ends here. As, here in this blog, I will be providing multiple solutions to resolve this problem. So let’s start.
Table of Contents
Why Users Need to Convert PST File to PDF Format?
- Outlook PST format is less safe than Adobe PDF document because PST can be edited and changed by any text editor. On the other side, PDF is known as Portable Document Format. PDF documents are independent of the platform and can be opened on any Windows OS, Mac, and Linux machine.
- It gives password protection to the users that ensure the entire database is safe.
- A PDF format keeps the data integrity as well as the formatting of the actual email.
- Sometimes, a user wants to back up all Outlook emails. So, if any problem occurs then, the user might not need to lose his data items and access them anytime and anywhere without any limitation. So, it is better to save email Outlook PST format as PDF.
How to Save Email Outlook PST Format as PDF Format?
There are two methods available for users to easily export email data from PST to PDF.
- Manual Process
- Expert Process i.e. CubexSoft PST Converter Tool
Using Manual Approach to Export Outlook PST File to PDF Document
Through the manual method, you can also migrate the PST file to PDF format. But, it is a time-consuming process that makes a lot of difficulties for users during converting a bunch of PST files in PDF. It is useful for a single or few PST files. The working process of the manual of the application is mentioned below:
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Then select the emails you wish to convert to PDF format by clicking on them.
- View the emails you’ve chosen after selecting them, then click the Choose File option in the upper menu bar.
- Use the drop-down arrow next to the Print button to select the Microsoft Print to PDF option.
- Select “Print” from the menu.
- Using the Save As Type option, choose the format of the file in which you wish to save your PST files as PDFs.
- Once you’ve completed the aforementioned steps, click Save to begin the transfer process.
- Your PST file will then appear in PDF format.
The free manual technique is not a simple way for novice users. Sometimes it may lead to the loss of PST files. Therefore, before beginning the manual process, please make a backup of all PST files. Hence, it’s always suggested to select for expert way to save email Outlook PST format as PDF format in one go.
Using PST to PDF Converter Software for Saving Outlook Emails in Bulk to PDF
Users can choose an expert solution to carry out the error-free migration if any of the manual procedures mentioned above fail to function effectively. Use the secure and dependable PST to PDF Converter Tool. With the help of this software, users may quickly save Outlook emails in PST format as PDF files with attachments and metadata. All versions of Microsoft Outlook, including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 are compatible with the software. also supports Windows 11, in addition to all other Windows OS releases. One can utilize the program’s free demo edition for nothing by using this utility. It includes a user-friendly GUI, so technical or home users may easily use and operate the program without complications.
In this blog, we have explained both methods to save email Outlook PST format as PDF file format. However, the manual method has some limitations and drawbacks to converting a single PST file into PDF format in a single conversion round. But, when you are stuck in the case where you have to convert multiple PST files, then the best way is always to go with an automated tool i.e. PST to PDF Converter tool that allows bulk PST files to PDF format with 100% successful results. Also, it offers a free demo option for users to test the complete working process and features free of cost. Besides PDF, you can also check the migration process of PST to MBOX, EML, EMLX, and more formats.